Friday, May 2, 2008

Project365: Day 1

It didn't occur to me to be nervous or feel the pressure until yesterday. Since I decided to launch my own Project365 I've been impatient to begin, my mind racing with ideas of all the quirky and random things Hugo & I could take photos of throughout this next year. But when it came down to deciding what I'd capture for this very first image, I was apprehensive. There were so many directions I could go and I hoped to land on something that perfectly captured the spirit of the project and what's to come; I wanted something unexpected and unusual. Ok, perhaps a self-portrait is not the most unexpected or unusual, but in the end I felt that was the way to say it best: Ready. Set. Go!


The beginning of a beautiful relationship

(135mm, f/6.0, 1/30, ISO 1600, no flash)

2 comments: